The internet makes it possible for nearly everyone to provide information, sell products and socialize.
When most laws were made for disabled persons, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act in the USA, websites didn’t exist and therefore, not included with ADA laws.
However, the web embraces inclusive design.
The severe spike in ADA lawsuits, and new enforcement for accessibility in several countries, may be frightening to hear about.
Is your website at risk of an ADA lawsuit? Would you know what to do if you receive a letter of complaint?
What types of websites are targeted?
All of them.
Hire A Certified Accessibility Specialist
Begin by requesting an accessibility review of your website. This is the first step in understanding your current status.
Website Accessibility Services
1. Threat Assessment – $400 one-time flat fee for small business websites
2. Website Accessibility Audit; each project is per RFQ; starting at $2500
- Automated Testing
- Manual Testing
- Screen Reader Testing
- Outsourcing option
3. Website Remediation; Hourly or Retainer
- Web design; WordPress accessibility; support for your designers
- Content & PDF Remediation
Customized support that meets your needs and budget.
- Research into accessibility laws by country and assistance with compliance
- Document accessibility remediation, such as PDF’s.
- Accessibility Statements
- Regular accessibility web page monitoring for active websites
- Assisting your company with the procedures necessary to add accessibility into your development cycle