ADA Accessibility Reviews and Site Audits
The internet makes it possible for nearly everyone to provide information, sell products and socialize. Back when most laws were made for disabled persons, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in the USA, websites didn’t exist. Today, there is a growing movement of support for online accessibility.
The spike in ADA lawsuits and new enforcement for accessibility in several countries may be frightening to hear about.
Is your website at risk of an ADA lawsuit? Would you know what to do if you receive a letter of complaint?
What types of websites are targeted?
All of them.
Hire An Accessibility Specialist
Begin by requesting an accessibility review or audit of your website. This is the first step in understanding your current status.
Website Accessibility Testing Services
Accessibility testing is provided for any size website, and type of company.
Small and Medium Business Websites
Designed for business websites seeking an affordable alternative to high priced accessibility testing.
- Detailed accessibility testing by a certified accessibility specialist.
- Focuses on understanding where ADA website accessibility compliance issues are.
- Provides recommendations for remediation.
- Screen reader testing with MAC Voice Over and NVDA for Chrome options.
- Detailed reporting with screenshots and resources.
Prices to fit into your budget.
- $750 for 5 test pages, including homepage.
- $1050 for 7 test pages, including homepage.
- $1500 for 10 test pages, including homepage.
- Free quote for more pages.
Website Accessibility Testing
Customized website accessibility testing services for any size website are easy to obtain. Just ask for a free quote.
Additional Website Accessibility Services
- ADA Accessibility Threat Assessment – $425 one-time flat fee for small business websites. This is an affordable snap shot look for small businesses that takes a look at your homepage and one additional page. It does not include screen reader testing. *Additional pages are allowed at $50 per page
- Website Accessibility Testing with Usability and Conversions Site Audit
- Retainer and Ongoing Support
- Accessibility Statements; write or edit existing, $50 for the first draft
- Web design; WordPress accessibility; support for your designers
- PDF Remediation
Ask Me For Additional Support
Customized support that meets your needs and budget is available.
- Research into accessibility laws by country and assistance with compliance
- Regular accessibility web page monitoring for active websites
- Assisting your company with the procedures necessary to add accessibility into your development cycle
Accessibility testing services are paid in full before the start of the project. Due to the high volume of requests, please allow 4 – 8 weeks for delivery of audits and 3 – 4 weeks for ADA Threat Checks.
Add Accessibility To Your Services
I am a provider of website accessibility, and usability and conversions site testing and audits for companies wishing to outsource accessibility. Choose a referral fee basis or a customized outsource solution that fits your needs. Email email@example.com to create your new revenue stream.