The internet makes it possible for nearly everyone to provide information, sell products and socialize. Back when most laws were made for disabled persons, such as the Americans with Disabilities Act in the USA, websites didn’t exist.
The web embraces inclusive design that everyone has access to and there is a growing movement of support for accessibility.
The spike in ADA lawsuits and new enforcement for accessibility in several countries may be frightening to hear about.
Is your website at risk of an ADA lawsuit? Would you know what to do if you receive a letter of complaint?
What types of websites are targeted?
All of them.
Hire A Certified Accessibility Specialist
I provide customized website accessibility testing services as a separate report or add on to Usability and Conversions Website Reviews or Audits.
Website Accessibility Services
1. Threat Assessment – $400 one-time flat fee for small business websites. This is an affordable snap shot look for small businesses.
2. Website Accessibility Testing and Site Audit; Request a free quote
- Automated Testing
- Manual Testing
- Screen Reader Testing
3. Retainer and Ongoing Support
- Web design; WordPress accessibility; support for your designers
- PDF Remediation
Customized support that meets your needs and budget.
- Research into accessibility laws by country and assistance with compliance
- Document accessibility remediation, such as PDF’s.
- Accessibility Statements
- Regular accessibility web page monitoring for active websites
- Assisting your company with the procedures necessary to add accessibility into your development cycle