Years ago, when the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) was created in the USA and anti-discrimination laws in other countries were established, the Internet didn’t exist as it does today. Website businesses were not covered by law.
Today, in the USA court decisions are more inclined to support inclusion for all website users. Various countries and states established new regulations for doing business on the Web. ADA Accessibility lawsuits and compliant letters are becoming more common.
To avoid an ADA lawsuit, it is important to know if your website design meets official WCAG2.1 and/or Section 508 website accessibility guidelines.
Preventing Barriers to Your Website Increases Conversions
Each year there are thousands of website ADA lawsuits against every type of website, including local businesses.
More people use websites and mobile apps for reading, purchases, banking, booking hotels and research and education.
Blind and deaf persons, sight impaired, persons with disabilities and impairments, both permanent or temporary, expect to use websites and Internet applications with ease.
They are entitled to this basic civil right and courts agree.
For your peace of mind, this report is designed to alert you of common accessibility errors and especially the potential for an ADA lawsuit trigger.
What Does the Website ADA Accessibility Threat Check Include?
If you don’t know if your website meets accessibility standards, the Website Accessibility Threat Assessment is a great starting point.
Choose Two Pages
This affordable option focuses on the homepage and one additional page that you choose as the baseline for testing to see if a website is going to attract an ADA compliant and why.
Your PDF report provides test results and supportive information and is often your first look to help understand what’s happening with your website. If there are areas for concern, I can assist with figuring out your next steps and options.
If you want any additional pages tested, add $45 for each page.
What Will I Learn From an Accessibility Threat Assessment?
As your certified accessibility specialist, I perform several automated and manual accessibility tests.
You receive a detailed report emailed to you that includes:
- If the threat of an ADA accessibility lawsuit is indicated.
- Recommendations or guidance on how to address simple and easy design updates.
- Accessibility checklist and resources.
- If needed, referrals to companies that specialize in software or mobile accessibility can be discussed.
- Sometimes there are enough trouble areas that warrant more testing. If that should occur, we discuss your options.
- I do not require any log in access to your website.
How to Order:
To place an order or simply inquire, please fill out the form below. I’ll follow up to answer your questions.
- Payment is $425 by check or $440 by PayPal for 2 pages; each additional page is $45 each.
- Yes, you can use the buttons below if you wish to expedite the process. Delivery is usually 2 -3 weeks from payment.
- Not included are any third party plugins or apps and screen reader testing.