Ecommerce websites bring in revenue, but only when only when they are designed for conversions, usability and accessibility. If you are in any doubt, it is worth investing in a Ecommerce Usability Review.
ADA Lawsuits are on the rise. This means that your website must be user friendly for everyone, including disabled, blind, older users and people using assistive technology like text to voice software.
Ordering products from mobile devices on pages not designed for small screens detracts from sales. Search engines rank mobile pages higher. Product pages can be confusing to understand and slow to load. Content writing for ecommerce has different requirements from general information sites.
Customer experience and human behavior data are the backbone of this professional review. Your business requirements are asked for in a brief document that you will receive at the start of the review.
Cost: $975, Check or PayPal by Invoice
Your customized report includes:
- Professional evaluation by an experienced usability professional
- Usability standards check
- User experience design review
- Trust, authenticity, credibility standards check
- Persuasive design check with recommendations
- Conversions evaluation with recommendations
- Readability, understandability
- Accessibility criteria for WCAG2.1 basic level A/AA
- Navigation and taxonomies
- Mobile test for Google and Bing mobile indexing criteria
- Manual mobile test for each page on Android and Apple operating systems
- Shopping cart user interface review
- Shopping cart functional testing (up to the point of activating an actual sale.)
- 15% discount on any full website usability site audit (Good for one year)
- Your report arrives within 3 weeks of your order (or faster) in PDF format. No formal contract is necessary. No phone consultation is required or included. Tax form for 1099 purposes is provided on request.
- Each report contains a summary, prioritizing of top action items, alerts, actionable recommendations, screenshots, tips, test results, resources, observations, guidance and encouragement.