In that quiet place where web based creations are dreamed of, there is no fear.
Stage fright jitters at launch, maybe.
Your app. Your website. Your achievement. On the world wide web stage. But something is wrong. It’s not performing as expected. Your goals are not met. Now, there is concern. We won’t let it become fear. Because your creation, your dream site, your web application has you at the helm. And you will hire a skilled consultant to find answers.
You want to:
- Understand if your website meets your visitors’ real world expectations.
- Verify your website meets your business requirements.
- Is it standards compliant for search engines, accessibility, mobile devices, any browser?
- Can tasks be completed successfully?
- Is it functioning and rendering properly on all computer devices?
The moment you decide to build a website or application is when it is time to begin testing.
When someone refers to you as a "veritable UX whisperer” it’s important to share that. However, if you do some digging, you will learn two additional truths about working with me. I am affordable. I have a passion for usability.
And…I like to tell clients that once hired, I “mind meld” with your website and don’t release my grip on your project until I’m satisfied I’ve found solid solutions, even if that means going past the hours I quoted. Your online success truly does matter to me.